Saturday 1 August 2015

Wash Day Braid Lovinn

Hey loveeess :). 

Here’s my most recent wash day.


[1] I washed my hair with the Crème of Nature Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo.

[2] I toweled dried for about 10 mins then applied my deep conditioner mix. This is a mix of Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner, Vo5 Conditioner, EVOO and JBCO. I deep conditioned for 40 mins.

[3] I applied Crème of Nature Strength and Shine Leave in Conditioner, applied Lotta Body setting lotion at the ends of my hair to make them smooth and air dried for about 4 hours because my roots were taking forrrevver to dry.

[4] I wrapped my hair then went to bed.



[5] I decided to cornrow my hair because I just never wanted to deal with my hair for the rest of the week. I oiled my scalp with the red pimento oil and moisturize with Motions Hydrate My Curls just cause that’s what I had on hand. Then I sealed with EVOO.

I did this my self and it was a bit of a struggle lol but it came out alright. I twisted the ends of my hair to make the process of taking down the braids easier.





Thanks for reading! see you in the next post :)

The Wash Day Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, feel free to comment (: