Thursday 25 June 2015

Abbii's Fitness Jounrey

Heyy beautiful people, my routine is a bit different than the average person I think. Instead of losing weight, I would like to gain weight....does that seem weird? lol. Well for me, I don't know if genetics has anything to with it, cause I do have a high metabolic rate. But I'm certain that when I'm stressed I do tend to lose weight. I usually gain weight in the summer when I'm off break from school, but when I go back to school my eating patterns get whack, and the added stress causing my weight to plummet down. 

This summer however, I've devised a plan to eat better and work out to achieve more desirable results. This means I eat healthy fats and foods with high proteins, while doing weight training exercises.

Diet:
I usually eat 5-6 meals a day, and make two homemade shakes consisting of everyday foods you can find at home. I tend to snack a lot, and I always try to eat foods high in proteins like peanut butter, nuts, bananas etc. I don't really eat unhealthy fats. I usually tend to stay away from them because they might lead to unhealthy 'fat' being stored and not muscle. Plus they're bad for me guys lol.



Fitness:
My exercise routine is pretty simple, I do weight training exercises geared mostly to my butt, hips, thighs and legs. This is mostly because I gain weight easier in my lower half than upper. My thighs are usually the first to pick up extra pounds, so I want to ensure there toned and not sagging. So I do a combination of squats, lunges, hip raises and hip abductions. I use the best butt fitness app to help guide me with these exercises. You guys should really try out the app too, if your looking to help sculpt your lower half. I work out about 4-5 days, however I lost track of how long I do my exercise because I do increase my reps, so they do get slightly longer over time.


Progress:
So far I've gained around 1.5-2 inches in most areas so that's great. I sadly don't have a scale to check but my clothes and tape measure do give me an idea of how I'm doing. Its been day 15, and I'm happy at were I'm at, but still wanna achieve more.

More details on my routine to healthy weight gain will be posted.
Do you wanna gain weight?

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was on your gain journey ... Yet, I'm all about loosing some pounds and definitely toning up. However, I completely understand this as when I was around 14/15 I was kinda on the slim side and got lightly teased by my family for having no backside (that changed with a width/growth spurt at 17). The apps you're using sound really good and I love how regimental and disciplined you are with your routine, very inspiring :) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank yuu chica! I totally wish you were on a weight gain journey too lol, cause having the support is really guud. But it is more usually to find persons wanting to lose pounds though. I legit love the best butt fitness app, and its totally cool to use if your planning on shaping ur lower region and sculpting those legs and butt. I can't wait to see your exercise posts too, will def be checking that out :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, feel free to comment (: