Thursday 9 July 2015

Ampro Silk Edges Review

HEYYY! 

The ampro silk edges is consistency is like a cross between gel and ORS edge control. It's not as stiff as the edge control but not at runny as gel.
I did like this product it did leave my edges with a soft hold and it did not leave
it crunchy at all. The only downside to this product is that it did not leave my edges straight for long.


here are some pics below. I was about 12 weeks relaxer in those pics




I applied the silk edges then used a brush. That left my edges really straight and silky then after about 4-5 hours later my edges started to get curly again.

I would recommend this product but I realized my edges stayed slick longer if I tie down my edges with a silk scarf for about 15 minutes or longer.

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, feel free to comment (: