Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wash Day + Trim


Hey Loveliess :)
I recently washed my hair then felt an urge to trim my hair lol.

[1] I first prepooed with a mixture of the ORS hair mayonnaise EVOO, JBCO and eucalyptus oil. I left on the conditioner for about 45 mins with a shower cap.


[2]I rinsed, then shampooed with the Creme of Nature Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo the red label.


[3] I t-shirt dried for about 10 mins then put in Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Strength and Shine Leave-In Conditioner, Lottabody Setting Lotion and Smooth 'N Shine Polishing Styling Mousse.


[4] I roller set my hair with the purple rollers then air dried overnight. OHH GOSHH that was not at all comfortable 


[5] I took down the rollers and combed the curls then wrapped my hair and slept overnight for a  straighter style.


[6] The next day I was combing my hair then I felt the need to trim it. So, I put it in a low ponytail at the nape then put on two elastic bands on the pony tail. I cut straight across at least i tried to lol.



Here are my results below, I took off about an inch. The cut is not a blunt cut but that's okay I'll try to make it blunt the next time I do this.


 


Thanks for reading, see you next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shauna!

    You're a trooper for trying to sleep in magnetic rollers! I tried that once and it was TERRIBLE! But my hair looked cute though! LOl! I love your hair color!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience! Don't forget to add your badge! You can find it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thankkss. It really is a pain to be beautiful lol. Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, feel free to comment (: